Monday, December 20, 2010

Word of heart speak.


 Just some thoughts from my heart to yours!

Christ-- as I prepare for Christmas, may I seek to know you better, and make you better known. May I love you more deeply. May I continue to decrease so that you might increase. May I feel your holy presence, love like you and this Christmas season, catch even a glimpse of your call for my life. Thank you, wonderful Creator, for your endless love, and for your lesson in humility by the Incarnation. Thank you to the Blessed Mother for her resounding YES in your will and your plan for the salvation of mankind. Thank you for another moment to praise you, to share you, to be still with you. May I remember Christmas has nothing to do with presents, but all to do with PRESENCE! Amen...

God bless you and yours this wonderful time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment