Wednesday, May 19, 2010

long night...

Well, it has been a very long day. Work was incredibly exhausting...emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally. When I left the office, I immediately thought of how quickly I would be hitting my pillow and passing out, but it didn't quite happen that way!

As I laid in bed, I thought about the power of prayer in our lives. It's so easy to forget how absolutely imperative it is is that we pray each other through the hard times, the grand times, the low times and the who even knows what to call them times! I couldn't help but think of the many people I KNOW have been and continue to pray me through... and so I was reminded of the song I have posted a link to...

WATCH IT! PRAY IT! LIVE IT! And, NEVER forget just how absolutely AMAZING the power of prayer is...so pray often for others. You might just be that one person who is praying someone else thru....

No comments:

Post a Comment